Gudruns Belt!

11:27 AM

My lovely and dear friend Gudrun Herold here in Germany asked me to piece together a tribal fusion belt for her. I was delighted to, Gudrun is a great friend, plus she let me snoop threw her collection of treasures!
She had so many lovely things....that I manage to find enough supplies for 2 lovely belts!

Gudrun has a serious love for turquoise blues and soft romantic things, so I really wanted to place that esthetic into this belt. What I came up with is something quite romantic feeling...plus a slight watery theme.

 The belt almost came out looking like mermaid skin! So pretty!!
I hope she likes it!!




Can't wait to send it off...but first I'm working on her second belt as well......that will be done soon, and I will post it when its done!!



xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe